Friday, August 15, 2008

Our first victim


Well, it took longer than expected, but we have our first non-tipping scumbag to add to the wall of shame.

On Tuesday night I took a delivery to the La Quinta on Paces Ferry Road. I knocked on room 118 and was greeted by a seemingly nice Asian man. I told him his total of $11.43 and this guy hands me $11.50!!! Now, I kinda feel bad that he has to go on the hall of shame. This guy may not understand our culture and that tipping is required. Waiters and waitresses make about 15 percent of the total check. I get maybe $2 and i drive the food all the way to your house!! That doesn't seem fair, especially considering gas prices these days.

But back to my Asian friend, according to my ticket his name is Uang. Well sir, you may not know our customs, but you are being called out! You are the first on our wall of shame!

Uang
LaQuinta Inn room 118
2415 Paces Ferry Rd
Atlanta, GA 30339

The rest of the night went ok. Here are the stats of the night:

Tips made: $49
Runs taken:11
Miles driven: 32

No comments: