Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another slow night, no tip

Well the hits just keep coming. After taking a while to find someone for the wall of shame, I have a new customer to add to it. And I don't feel bad about this one.

Keshia Lowery at 2630 Argo Dr. in Smyrna, GA didn't tip me tonight. Here is the house:



She only ordered one pizza, but there were about 16 people inside having some sort of party. She clearly wasn't hurting for money (and if she were, she shouldn't have me deliver a pizza to her). Her total was $12.18. She handed me $20. I gave her back the appropriate change and watched her slowly count. I was expecting her to hand me a tip here and asked her if everything was cool. She said yea and closed the door. So, I am glad to add her to the wall of shame.

In other pizza news, my store recently started selling oven-cooked sandwiches and they are totally decent. I mean, why a pizza place would want to sell pizzas is beyond me, but if they can make some money off it than more power to them. Anyway, if there isn't a Subway around and you don't have any sandwich stuff already in your house, then the subs are worth a try.

Tips made:$29
Runs taken: 7
Miles Driven: 30

No comments: