Saturday, August 9, 2008

Don't invite me in your house!

Tonight was kind of slow again. Luckily, it picked up toward the end, so it wasn't a total wash. The tips were average- nothing large and no stiffs.

I was sort of hoping to get a stiff so I could post all the info w/picture of the scum bag on here, but I guess I will have to wait just a little longer.

Nothing too exciting happened tonight, but a woman did invite me into her apartment. It is always a little weird when someone asks you to come inside. This lady was nice and it wasn't a big deal, but I always feel awkward going into someone's home. I mean, typically I just stand there while they get the money. What am I supposed to do? I just stand there looking around and trying not to intrude. It is just a lot easier to hang out at the doorway. I don't really understand why someone would invite the pizza man in the house anyway. I mean how do they know I am not some sort of crazy person?

I am just saying, it is a lot less complicated if you don't invite me in your home.

Tips made: $38
Runs made: 13
Miles driven: 47

I have to work again tomorrow, hopefully I will make some better loot. If not, hopefully I can get some stiffs so I can put all the info on here.

No comments: